9.02.2009

Insurance says Yes....

Last week I spent an hour on the phone with my insurance company and after multiple transfers someone informed my that my plan does cover this type of hospitalization. (well 80% of it.)

Now I am just waiting on information from the scheduler regarding the actual hospital stay...Fun things like the communal fridge, inability to shower for a week and Bean withdrawls. :)

Seriously, I have a lot of concerns but right now I am waiting for the nurse to call me back about the glue they use for the electrodes. During the 24 hour eeg my forehead itched and burned the entire time. Afterwards, I had blisters and then scabs for maybe a week or two. I am nervous about leaving the glue on my forehead for three to five days. I don't want matching, perfectly spaced round scars on my forehead.

Maybe I could do bangs?

2 comments:

  1. As far as Bean withdrawls, I bet you have already devised some plan to sneak Bean in from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am hoping to bribe my brother into webcaming Bean.

    I posted Loco Bean per your request for more Bean...lol

    ReplyDelete