skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Bean's Blog
A blog for family and friends of Bean's Mom.
9.23.2009
Bye Bye Snork!!!
Great news, I'm busting out. They are letting me go and lowering my meds!!!
I should be home later tonight and then it's shower time! Also, I am going to be on a medication I love....it is good news all around...Yay!
1 comment:
Jan
9/23/09, 1:12 PM
We are so very Happy! Love Mama & Daddy!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He's Loco Main
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(14)
▼
September
(11)
Happy Homecoming
Meet Mo
Bye Bye Snork!!!
Day Two
Dreams do Come True!!! I Grew up to be a Snork!
Don't Hate me Because I'm Beautiful...
Checked-In
Thinking of a Friend
The Packet's Here...
So You Think You Can Dance?!?
Insurance says Yes....
►
August
(3)
Favorite Links
Beauty Blog (for fun)
Epilepsy.Com
The Epilepsy Foundation
BeanButt
Bean's Pool
We are so very Happy! Love Mama & Daddy!
ReplyDelete